Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sexy Red in Misery!

Dear Polishers,

Woohoo Long time no see...

I just got a job at a new office! So right now... I'm so-called busy!

Anyway... I want to post this for a long time, but I couldn't find a great picture of this until now. What I want to say is that this past few weeks, I've been obsessed with this "MISERY" music video by Maroon 5!

I love how the hardcore feel get to you when you watch it and boy... Adam Levine's much hotter when he gets punch by his leading lady, Anne V! And look at those gorgeous red nails!! Someone screams WOMAN EMPOWERMENT!!

It's inspired me to get some red nails!! So much for red lover! Obsessed right away!!

I'm using Rimmel's River Red! I've no complaint with this polish!! The color itself... such a gorgeous gorgeous red! It's the red you want... it screams sexy, fierce, and hot!! Very bold... kind a make a statement with your fashion dress. Probably the best red I've ever had!!!! While the brush.... the best-est thing I've ever seen!!! LOVE IT TOO MUCH!! (Since it won ELLE 2010 beauty item "it" list!!)

I was thinking on going Matte but looking at the dull apearance, I change it to gloss, rite away.





Until then... Happy polishing!

XOXO
NAILheartINK

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Bloody Red! Really perfect for your theme or subject misery :)
    Here are more Nail colors to choose from, http://pedicurespasalon.com/

    ReplyDelete